At Customize City your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. We stand behind the quality of every product we offer. We want your order to be made just the way you want it! We understand that everyone makes mistakes (including us!) Please review your customization and order details before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return.
Since our products are unique and produced to order, please view some important policies before placing an order;
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 7 days after the product has been received.
- In all queries relating to faulty goods, we require customers provide photographic evidence so we can investigate the issue. Once a photo has been received, we will investigate and decide whether to accept or reject your claim of a fault. Please note that we judge faults based on a tolerance of up to 2 cm for print positioning and garment manufacture. These promises do not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Once an Order has been sent to production the User can no longer edit the details of the Order or cancel it.
- If the shipment details are incorrect, or the Customer ordered the wrong size or color, Customize City is not responsible and will not offer replacements or refunds. The User is responsible for relaying the correct information from the User’s Customers. Users may adjust the settings for when an Order is sent to production.
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense. The return address is set by default to the Customize City. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you.
- If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.